We may include cookies on the MatchMyPocket site that allow third party advertisers to present you with advertising on the MatchMyPocket site based on interests inferred from your web browsing activity and your use of the MatchMyPocket Service. To understand more about the cookies placed by third party advertising providers, please visit www.trackbridge.com
We believe that the cookies you encounter on the MatchMyPocket site are either (i) necessary to perform the functions that Account Holders wish to use the MatchMyPocket Service for, or (ii) are non-intrusive.
Please note, however, that if you set your browser to reject cookies you may not be able to use certain aspects of MatchMyPocket - and will not be able to earn cashback.
Your sharing of information with retailers and others
As an Account Holder, you will from time to time make your personal data available to other businesses that work with us, including retailers. This will happen each time you enter into a transaction with a retailer, and will happen in other circumstances (such as when you use a price- or quote-comparison service).
Each retailer or other business to which you provide your personal data will have its own practices concerning users' privacy. Those retailers and businesses are independent of MatchMyPocket, so you should check their privacy terms to make sure you are happy with them.
Our sharing of information about you with others
We like to understand our Account Holders interests as well as we can, in order to personalise the offers we make to them through the MatchMyPocket Service as much as possible. Therefore, we may provide personal data we hold about you as an Account Holder (such as your name and email address) to one or more third party bureaux which will match that data against other information they hold about you - such as age, gender, demographic information, and known interests - and provide that information to us. We always request these third party bureaux to delete your personal data from their systems as soon as possible, and to keep data relating to you confidential.
We will use the information they provide to us to target more accurately the offers that are made to you through the MatchMyPocket Service.
We also put the information we gather about Account Holders together in an aggregated and anonymous manner (so that your identity and personal data are not accessible) and (a) use it for internal management purposes, (b) share it with current or prospective retailers and (c) use it to target offers that are made to Account Holders through the MatchMyPocket Service. This type of information includes, for example, usage of an Account Holder's Cashback Receipt Method, such as the types of product that the individual Account Holder purchases and the value of those purchases.
In addition, MatchMyPocket will also share data with trusted 3rd parties to enable our instore program to correctly track your activity and cashback:
• You may only register a maximum of 15 Identifier Card Numbers per Member's account, however this may include cards belonging to other members of your household/family providing that they have consented to the registration of their Identifier Card Number(s) to assist you to collect cashback. We may request that you provide written evidence of such consent at any time. If we are not satisfied that all Identifier Card Numbers are included with the holder's consent we reserve the right to de-register any or all Identifier Card Numbers on your account.
• Each Identifier Card Number may only be registered at any one time to one service in the world through which cards are used as identifiers for the purpose of crediting rewards (whether cashback, points or other kinds of rewards) when shopping with designated retailers. In the event of more than one attempted registration of the same Identifier Card Number the last registration will prevail and previous registrations will be automatically de-registered.
Your personal data may be disclosed if we, or an entity processing your data on our behalf, are compelled to do so by law, or receive a valid, legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
We're committed to protecting your personal information. All information that you provide to us is stored on secure servers and access to this database is restricted internally. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we use reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
Access to your Account is password-protected for your privacy and security. While we do our best to protect your personal information you also must protect yourself. What does this mean?
• Keep your password or other access information secret.
• Ensure no-one else uses MatchMyPocket while your machine is "signed in" to the MatchMyPocket site.
• Make sure you sign out from your Account when not using it.
• Ensure that only you have access to the details of your Cashback Receipt Method, such as Paypal or a credit card or bank account, which are intended to be kept secret.
Editing your Account and mailing settings
We like to keep in touch with our Account Holders so after you have signed up to MatchMyPocket we'll send you information about products or services provided by us or our partners that we think will be of interest to you.
Of course we know lots of emails can be annoying so we try to keep ours to a minimum. However, if you feel you're getting too many or would like more you can change the settings in your Account at any time. We have a one click unsubscribe policy, and each communication gives you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving similar future communications using a link at the bottom of the email. You can also review, change or correct your identity and email address information by signing into your Account and going to the settings tab.
Please note there are some communications that are an integral part of the MatchMyPocket Service and cannot be opted-out of. These communications cover, amongst other things, changes to the MatchMyPocket Service and your actual or potential transactions with retailers. They can be brought to an end by de-registering your Account.
Access to information
The IT Act 2000 gives you the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
In accordance with that Act, we reserve the right to charge a small fee if you ask us to provide you with this information. If you have questions about the handling or protection of your personal data, a written enquiry should be sent to us using our contact form.
Changes to this privacy statement
Shelin Publications is registered in India and the address is N-26 (FF) Malivya Nagar, New Delhi-110017.